Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 15

1)What do you like about blogging?
Before this, I always read people's blog and never expected that I'll have my own blog..haha..Okey..back to the question,blogging allow me to express my feeling and thought about this subject. Through blogging, I also can improve my writing skill and my critical thinking.

2)What you do not like about blogging?
Sometimes it makes me frustated when I want to upload pictures or videos in my blog. It takes quite a long time to upload pictures and videos.

3)What have you gained from blogging e.g. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc. How?
As what I said before, blogging really help me in improving my writing skill and critical thinking. Reflection that we have to do everyweek help me to improve myself in both skills. Through reflection, i need to reflect critically as my writing will show my understanding on what I've learnt during the lesson.

4) What do you like about this course?
Through this course, I got the chance to learn lot of applications and softwares and thus it improves my technological skills. I learnt and knew how to convert songs, edit pictures,videos and many more. It expand my knowledge in technology as well. All the knowledge that I've gained from this course were really useful for me as a future teacher.

5) What you do not like about this course?
Ermmmmm...frankly speaking, i don't like the VERY THICK MODULE...I know, that the THICK Module is very useful for me..but the problem is,it is VERY THICK..and sometimes..the content is same..the previous students just print it many times and combine it together. The Module take quite long time to be finished and therefore I need to manage my time wisely.

6) What have you learnt from this course?
Lot of things regarding technology such as photo editing,softwares and other.

7. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
As I said before...owned a blog, all the softwares that I never know about its existance and functions..hehehe

8. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment