Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 14, 2010


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

This is what I've promised to all of you...hhehehe....So, how was it??Did it tell a story or a message to you??For me, of course...it did tell a message and a story. From the photo,
we can see the excitement and enjoyment of the girl (my sister) during her holiday. She was very happy.

Now,let us compare the photo before and after the editing process:


















So far, I was satisfied with mt product in editing the photo.hehe....and I'm sure that I can improve more next time. Mdm Fooziah also satisfied with my work and I'm really proud of it..hahha!It means that I don't have to re-do the task.. =)

During the class, Mdm Fooziah showed some edited pictures to us and we were really impressed looking all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment