Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Comments and Opinions (Module 4: Video Editing )

What do you like about this module?
I can learn how to edit videos which I don't ever know before..huhu

What do you not like about this module?
The steps sometimes make me confuse and it is repeating.

What do you like about the task given for this module?
The tasks testing my knowledge in editing videos

What do you not like about the task given for this module?
It takes quite a long time to be completed.

What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
Video editing..

How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
With knowledge that I gained from this module, I can edit videos dowloaded from the internet in order to suit with student's level and use it in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment