Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Comments and Opinions (Module 1:Internet and Computing Skill)

What do you like about this module?
This module introduced me to lot of softwares that I never know before. I learnt new things that is interesting and very useful.

What do you not like about this module?
I need to download many softwares and it might harm my laptop.

What do you like about the task given for this module?
The task give me chance to explore and try new things that I've learnt from the module.

What do you not like about the task given for this module?
Nothing

What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
I learnt how to download songs,video and convert songs to MP3.

How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
In the future, I can just download all the interesting videos and songs from the internet and edit it to be used in the classroom. The most important thing, I should choose the right videos and songs that is suitable with student's level.

No comments:

Post a Comment