Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Comments and Opinions (Module 2:photo Editing)

What do you like about this module?
It gives me chance to show my creativity in editing pictures...and I can explore lot of skills in editing pictures. Who knows, perhaps one day I can be a professional in photo editing..haha!
What do you not like about this module?
So far..nothing..

What do you like about the task given for this module?
It's a way to express my feeling as Mdm Foziah want it to be meaningful and show a story. Besides, I can show my creativity too..

What do you not like about the task given for this module?
Nothing

What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
Of course...photo editing.

How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
I can use my own pictures collection and edit it myself to be used during lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment