Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Comments and Opinions (Module 5: Software for ELT)

What do you like about this module?
It teaches me to how to use Microsoft Publisher

What do you not like about this module?
Nothing

What do you like about the task given for this module?
I learnt how to make a brochure. pamphlete and many more.

What do you not like about the task given for this module?
It's too much especially task 1. I think, it should be in group.

What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
How to use Microsoft Publisher.

How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
I can produce my own brochures, pamphlets, menus and others to be used in the classroom.

If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
Erm..I think that..we dont' have to buy the two books because we didnt's use it. We spend lot of our times with the module which I think is very useful yet in my opinion, the thickness should be reduce. It is because the content sometimes is just repeating the same steps.

On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.

Before:3
After: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment